A sign in the Bank Lobby reads:
Please note that this Bank is installing new
Drive-through teller machines enabling customers to
withdraw cash without leaving their vehicles.Customers
using this new facility are requested to use the
procedures outlined below when accessing their
After months of careful research, MALE & FEMALE
procedures have been developed. Please follow the
appropriate steps for your gender.
1. Drive up to the cash machine
2. Put down your car window.
3. Insert card into machine and enter PIN.
4. Enter amount of cash required and withdraw.
5. Retrieve card, cash and receipt.
6. Put window up.
7. Drive off.
1. Drive up to cash machine.
2. Reverse and back up the required amount to align
car window with the machine.
3. Set parking brake, put the window down.
4. Find handbag, remove all contents on to passenger
seat to locate card.
5. Tell person on cell phone you will call them back
and hang up
6. Attempt to insert card into machine.
7. Open car door to allow easier access to machine
due to its excessive distance from car.
8. Insert card.
9. Re-insert card the right way.
10. Dig through handbag to find diary with your PIN
written on the inside back page.
11. Enter PIN.
12. Press cancel and re-enter correct PIN.
13. Enter amount of cash required.
14. Check makeup in rear view mirror.
15. Retrieve cash and receipt.
16. Empty handbag again to locate wallet and place
17. Write debit amount in check register and place
receipt in back of checkbook.
18. Re-check makeup.
19. Drive forward 2 feet.
20. Reverse back to cash machine.
21. Retrieve card.
22. Re-empty hand bag, locate card holder, and place
card into the slot provided.
23. Give dirty look to irate male driver waiting
24. Restart stalled engine and pull off.
25. Redial person on cell phone.
26. Drive for 2 to 3 miles.
27. Release Parking Brake.