I should be sleeping, but I thought I should do this before the first six hours of 2006 has passed.
Only when the year is completely gone can you take a step back and realise just what has happened.
So what has happened in the year 2005 that impacted me?
quit my job handed in my resignation for MPH. I needed to get ready for college.
– I joined Sages of Chaos.
– College Course Advising was done in 1.5 hours, a record.
– My grandfather passed away.
In March and April
… I honestly can’t remember. Oh wait! I was a Fangirl Instigator for Sages. It helped take my mind off some things.
– I broke up with Nicholas. It was a traumatic time.
– I discovered what it meant to be a friend. Ti, you are welcome to hit me for all the times I was negative about you going to WS.
– Internship was a torture. Several people found out that I was single again.
– It was at this time I started indulging in my sexuality heavily. No, I didn’t do anything stupid in RL or became too explicit online. Kyle, Jay, thank you for your support at this time.
– Made several new friends, attempted to support myself by driving to colleg, ended up giving up on it.
– Started questioning myself seriously over school
– Began the dreaded FTV 121 OF DOOM!
– There’s someone that I don’t want to work with ever.
– Look at August
– I finally made a choice as to who I wanted to be with.
– I made it to the blogger’s meet and discovered an unknown part of the Malaysian Bloggersphere.
– I lost a friendship with a friend because of my own stupidity.
– I discovered that I cannot handle angstiness.
– I went back to working for MPH. I needed the money badly.
– I severed ties with college to an extent. And started realising that I’ll have to be self-supporting next year.
– Failed Nano… again.
– Burnt about 75% of my gaji Christmas shopping.
– Watched Narnia.
– Resolved a few issues.
– Went for Comic Fiesta.
– Joined the Channel and found it hilarious.
– Started to speak to someone again. Thank You, You know who You are.
EDITED: I’m glad to have met these people too: John Ling, Yvonne Fong, Peter Tan, Edrei, Leslie, Jayson, Allichaton, Anriko, Geoff, Shireen and if I’ve forgotten anyone, I beg apologies.
I’m glad to count these people as my friends: Lionel, Tiara, Adeliene, Vivian, Lin, Suraj, Kak Fazura, Barb, Yi Liang, Nick. Thank you all for making my life the potpurri that it is.
Love you all.
May we have a better 2006!