Taken from Iluna…
|you chose CX – your Enneagram type is TWO.|
“I must help others”
Helpers are warm, concerned, nurturing, and sensitive to other people’s needs.
How to Get Along with Me
- Tell me that you appreciate me. Be specific.
- Share fun times with me.
- Take an interest in my problems, though I will probably try to focus on yours.
- Let me know that I am important and special to you.
- Be gentle if you decide to criticize me.
In Intimate Relationships
- Reassure me that I am intersting to you.
- Reassure me often that you love me.
- Tell me I’m attractive and that you’re glad to be seen with me.
What I Like About Being a Two
- being able to relate easily to people and to make friends
- knowing what people need and being able to make their lives better
- being generous, caring, and warm
- being sensitive to and perceptive about others’ feelings
- being enthusiastic and fun-loving, and having a good sense of humor
What’s Hard About Being a Two
- not being able to say no
- having low self-esteem
- feeling drained from overdoing for others
- not doing things I really like to do for myself for fear of being selfish
- criticizing myself for not feeling as loving as I think I should
- being upset that others don’t tune in to me as much as I tume in to them
- working so hard to be tactful and considerate that I suppress my real feelings
Twos as Children Often
- are very sensitive to disapproval and criticism
- try hard to please their parents by being helpful and understanding
- are outwardly compliant
- are popular or try to be popular with other children
- act coy, precocious, or dramatic in order to get attention
- are clowns and jokers (the more extroverted Twos), or quiet and shy (the more introverted Twos)
Twos as Parents
- are good listeners, love their children unconditionally, and are warm and encouraging (or suffer guilt if they aren’t)
- are often playful with their children
- wonder: “Am I doing it right?” “Am I giving enough?” “Have I caused irreparable damage?”
- can become fiercely protective
Renee Baron & Elizabeth Wagele
The Enneagram Made Easy
Discover the 9 Types of People
HarperSanFrancisco, 1994, 161 pages
You are not completely happy with the result?!
You chose CX
Would you rather have chosen: AX (SEVEN) BX (NINE) CY (SIX) CZ (ONE)
|My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:|
|You scored higher than 0% on ABC|
|You scored higher than 31% on XYZ|
A writer's notebook of life