This is the fixed up version of yesterday’s incident. Names have been changed to protect the innocent and to make sure I don’t get killed for it.
To Whom It May Concern,
At 4PM today (9th May 06), I placed a bun in the microwave and set the timer to 10mins according to the directions stated on the packaging. I was hungry then, so i couldn’t think straight, not realising that the 10mins should be set only for steaming. It caused a stir in the pantry when the bun was burnt due to overheating. Luckily there were two “trained” firemen, namely Shiny and Powderful. I thank them for saving the office from my carelessness.
The incident is deeply regretted but it made everyone happy. I apologise for the commotion caused.
The Pau Guy.
**Shiny and Powderful are my sup and trainer respectively.
** The Pau Guy as Ti has dubbed him. ^_^
*** Reprinted with the reluncant permission of the sender. ^_^