Instructions taken from Here.
1. The first step is to open your HEART.
(LOVE will gradually erase PAST-HURT.EXE from your current operating system. It may remain in your permanent memory, but it will no longer disrupt other programs. LOVE will eventually overwrite LOW-ESTEEM.EXE with a module of its own called HIGH-ESTEEM.EXE.)
2. Turn off GRUDGE.EXE and RESENTMENT.COM. Those programs prevent LOVE from being properly installed. Go to your Start menu and invoke FORGIVENESS.EXE. Do this as many times as necessary until GRUDGE.EXE and RESENTMENT.COM have been completely erased.
3. LOVE will now automatically install.
4. You should receive a message that says LOVE will reinstall for the life of your HEART.
N.B. LOVE only the base program. You need to begin connecting to other HEARTS in order to get the upgrades.
5. ERROR MSG. (“ERROR 412 – PROGRAM NOT RUN ON INTERNAL COMPONENTS.”)
A common problem. It means that the LOVE program is set up to run on external HEARTS but has not yet been run on your HEART. It is one of those complicated programming things, but in nontechnical terms it means you have to “LOVE” your own machine before it can “LOVE” others. To fix this problem:
a. Pull down the directory called”SELF-ACCEPTANCE”?
b. Click on the following files and then copy them to the “MYHEART” directory: FORGIVE-SELF.DOC, REALIZE-WORTH.TXT, and ACKNOWLEDGE- LIMITATIONS.DOC. The system will overwrite any conflicting files and begin patching any faulty programming.
c. Delete VERBOSE-SELF-CRITIC.EXE from all directories (empty your recycle bin afterwards to make sure it is completely and permanently gone erased).
6. Your HEART should be filling up with new files. SMILE.MPG should play right now and PEACE.EXE, and CONTENTMENT.COM should copy themselves all over your HEART.
7. Eventually everything gets downloaded at the proper time. So, LOVE is installed and running.
NB. LOVE is freeware. Be sure to give it and its various modules to everybody you meet. They will share it with other people and then return some similarly sacred modules back to you.