Stolen from Gan this time who got tagged by others:
1. Make a list of 5 things you can see without getting up:
– Hibird on the comp screen being all haughty
– Pinky and Yelle from last year’s V-Day
– My bottles of water (need to refill)
– Nescafe 3-in-1 small pack
– Notebooks and organiser for work
2. How do you style your hair?
Off left-parting, with many brushes.
3. What are you wearing now?
Linen/Cotton Punjabi-designed shirt and jeans
4. What’s your occupation?
Full time copywriter
Underpaid headspace manager
Slave to the writing arts
5. What do you wish you had right now?
6. Who was the last person you hugged?
Nick when we met during Munchkin. Or was it Deru?
7. What’s your current fandom/obsession/addiction?
Nanowrimo. Inkheart, and yes, Earth 2025.
8. What was the last thing you ate today?
Bubble tea bobba. 😀
9. What was the last text message you received?
*Checks phone* Tadaima.
10. What websites do you always visit when you go online?
Gaia Online, NST, Mkini, Work websites, GMail, GDocs, LJ, Ruumz.com, iGoogle, Facebook, etc.
11. What was the last thing you bought?
12. What are you listening to right now?
Angela Aki’s Music.
13. What do you think about before you go to bed at night?
Is my country going to be alive tomorrow? (Damn you Gan!) Also, warm arms.
14. What was the last CD you bought?
Hitomi Takahashi’s Ashita No Machi, Ashita No Machi.
15. What is your favorite weather, and why?
Thunderstorms! They’re wonderfully noisy, relaxing and cleansing.
16. If you could play any musical instrument, which one would you play?
Violin and the flute. Unfortunately I have stamina for neither.
17. How are you?
Deceptively relaxed. I’m expecting a storm in the office soon.
18. What’s something you’d like to say to someone right now?
In what way can we move forward? You’re afraid of confrontation, and I’m afraid of disappointing them both. Your mother doesn’t have as much time as mine, and I do like her much.
19. Say something about the person who tagged you.
TONIGHT, THE 100 COUNTRIES OF PDM GO TO WAR!
Coming to a IRC channel nearby.