The best friends:
1. Are those who enjoy your company for the sake of your company, and who accept you for being who you are.
2. Are those you can call up at 3am in the morning on the other side of the world to listen to them/you rant about what’s happening in your life.
3. Are not afraid to tell you when you’re being silly.
4. Are ones who make the effort to understand your point instead of agreeing silently.
5. Are the ones you can discuss about how personal or impersonal it is to kill your enemies with a gun or a sword between science fiction and fantasy games (I still think magic beats science in that respect, [Edrei]!).
6. Are the ones who’ll be the first to wish you Happy Birthday on your birthday, and the last before you sleep (you know who you are, dear uke).
7. Are the ones who aren’t afraid to ask you your opinion of them, and completely accepting of your answer.
8. Are ones who’ll stay back late during setup to make sure there’s enough event bags for the next day. And they work for free! (thank you so much guys! I lub you!)
9. Are the ones who give you hugs each time you meet… and aren’t afraid to hold your hands if you’re frightened.
10. Are the many people I’ve met and cannot name; because you’ve all left touches in my heart.
Thank you for being my friend. 🙂