While waiting for my download to be done before I head out:
01. Your Name, or explain your Chosen Name:
Geminianeyes- it has a double meaning. I wear glasses and I’m born under this sun sign, so yeah.
02. Mental Age:
FOREVER 23 BABY!
03. Single or Taken:
Taken. Sigh Hagi~
04. Favorite Book:
Right now… Soul Music by Terry Pratchett.
05. Favorite Song or Album:
This Love by Angela Aki.
06. What do you believe is your calling in life? Your greatest passion?:
To write and inspire others. Also to be the secret friend: someone who’ll listen.
07. What’s your worst recurring nightmare/biggest fear?:
Screwing up in public and being seen as arrogant. (had a nightmare about this just the other day).
08. Faith, has you any? And if so, what, and if not, why not?:
I believe there is a God. I cannot stand religion. God gave us the brains to think and rationalise and to make full use of our free will. Encouraging others to give themselves to God but by forcing them to follow only your way means you’re in service of yourself, not God. Hence why I hate organised religion.
09. Do we know each other outside of LJ/FB? Do we want to?:
YES AND YES. :p
10. What’s your philosophy on life?:
Do good to others. Avoid conflict. Acknowledge your own anger, hate and more importantly, emotions. You cannot control your emotions, but you can control how you deal with them. At the end of the day, if you get angry at another person, and let them aggravate you, are you not handing control of yourself to them?
Live, and let live. There’s too much wonder in this life for all the drama queens to spoil it.
11. Is the bottle half-full or half-empty?:
What’s in the bottle?
12. Would you tell me something painful if it was in my best interest?:
13. What is your favorite memory of us?:
Talking about cosplay plans.
14. What is your favorite guilty pleasure?:
Eating creamy desserts even though I know I shouldn’t.
15. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you:
I’ve been called a walking encyclopedia since college. The name differs according to the current trend, so I am now a walking Wikipedia.
16. You can have three wishes what are they?:
– Spending time with the uke
– Go to Japan
– Have one person tell me they were inspired by me… and they went on to do good/treat others kindly and live a full life.
17. What is your favorite food?:
Right now… creamy soups. 😛
18. Which country is your spiritual home?:
None. I identify with places, not countries.
19. What is your big weakness?:
Books. Sales. Book Sales like the Big Bad Book Sale. 😛
20. Do you think I’m a good person?:
21. What was your best/favorite subject at school?:
English, followed by Bahasa. I love languages.
22. Describe your accent:
23. If you could change anything about me, would you?:
24. What do you wear to sleep?:
T-shirt or nightgown.
25. Gender identity?:
Female. I think. Yeah, mostly. I’unno, I think I’m human.
26. Affectionate/sexual orientation?:
Mostly attracted to intellectuals.
27. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together?:
Shopping, memorials and having fun?