Two questions instead of one cause the other’s a giveaway:
What are some really weird situations your characters have been in? Everything from serious canon scenes to meme questions counts!
This is my only answer.
Who is your favorite character to write? Least favorite?
Fandom characters are the hardest to write because you have to ensure that they stay IN character. Yet they are some of my faves to write because when you get under their skin, they do it so well!
Right now, my least favourite isn’t a particular character per se, but the idea of RP itself. This is mainly because I can’t quite seem to get into the heads of my characters as I did once before, so for me, it’s not so much the characters that I don’t like writing, it’s more of the genre I chose to write into.
1. Tell us about your favourite writing project/universe that you’ve worked with and why.
2. How many characters do you have? Do you prefer males or females?
3. How do you come up with names, for characters (and for places if you’re writing about fictional places)?
4. Tell us about one of your first stories/characters!
5. By age, who is your youngest character? Oldest? How about “youngest” and “oldest” in terms of when you created them?
6. Where are you most comfortable writing? At what time of day? Computer or good ol’ pen and paper?
7. Do you listen to music while you write? What kind? Are there any songs you like to relate/apply to your characters?
8. What’s your favorite genre to write? To read?
9. How do you get ideas for your characters? Describe the process of creating them.
10. What are some really weird situations your characters have been in? Everything from serious canon scenes to meme questions counts!
11. Who is your favorite character to write? Least favorite?
12. In what story did you feel you did the best job of worldbuilding? Any side-notes on it you’d like to share?
13. What’s your favorite culture to write, fictional or not?
14. How do you map out locations, if needed? Do you have any to show us?
15. Midway question! Tell us about a writer you admire, whether professional or not!
16. Do you write romantic relationships? How do you do with those, and how “far” are you willing to go in your writing? ;)
17. Favorite protagonist and why!