Nearly forgot to do this LOL. 4 more questions this time:
What are your favorite character interactions to write?
Arguments usually. Or anything that involves bratty stuff being done. I’m surprised at the amount of brattiness that takes place in the novel; not so much cajoling as sulking and threatening. Also, moe!Elliot is dangerous. Juufy, my characters are now planning to actually pull that stunt on me. T_T
Do any of your characters have children? How well do you write them?
Adopted, yes. Giving birth, only one, and that’s not even well-fleshed out. Geraldine is shaping up to be one of those pretentious kids who’s horribly spoiled. No redemption for her at this point, because when I wrote her, she was being controlled by a demon, so her behaviour was meant to allay suspicion that she was not her usual self. Otherwise, she tends to be rather intelligent and sweet. More like sweet. We’ll see if intelligent panders out later.
Tell us about one scene between your characters that you’ve never written or told anyone about before! Serious or not.
Asad and Chrodechild. In bed. Doing um… adult stuff. Which I could never write because I couldn’t even get the excuses of why they were in bed in the first place right! (and that’s very important to me, though need to note Chrodechild tops Asad).
How long does it usually take you to complete an entire story—from planning to writing to posting (if you post your work)?
Drabbles can take as little as 15 minutes. Shorts at least an hour or so (mainly for spell check purposes). For epic-level stuff like Nano? Try a few years. If that. 😛
1. Tell us about your favourite writing project/universe that you’ve worked with and why.
2. How many characters do you have? Do you prefer males or females?
3. How do you come up with names, for characters (and for places if you’re writing about fictional places)?
4. Tell us about one of your first stories/characters!
5. By age, who is your youngest character? Oldest? How about “youngest” and “oldest” in terms of when you created them?
6. Where are you most comfortable writing? At what time of day? Computer or good ol’ pen and paper?
7. Do you listen to music while you write? What kind? Are there any songs you like to relate/apply to your characters?
8. What’s your favorite genre to write? To read?
9. How do you get ideas for your characters? Describe the process of creating them.
10. What are some really weird situations your characters have been in? Everything from serious canon scenes to meme questions counts!
11. Who is your favorite character to write? Least favorite?
12. In what story did you feel you did the best job of worldbuilding? Any side-notes on it you’d like to share?
13. What’s your favorite culture to write, fictional or not?
14. How do you map out locations, if needed? Do you have any to show us?
15. Midway question! Tell us about a writer you admire, whether professional or not!
16. Do you write romantic relationships? How do you do with those, and how “far” are you willing to go in your writing? 😉
17. Favorite protagonist and why!
18. Favorite antagonist and why!
19. Favorite minor that decided to shove himself into the spotlight and why!
20. What are your favorite character interactions to write?
21. Do any of your characters have children? How well do you write them?
22. Tell us about one scene between your characters that you’ve never written or told anyone about before! Serious or not.
23. How long does it usually take you to complete an entire story—from planning to writing to posting (if you post your work)?
24. How willing are you to kill your characters if the plot so demands it? What’s the most interesting way you’ve killed someone?
25. Do any of your characters have pets? Tell us about them.
26. Let’s talk art! Do you draw your characters? Do others draw them? Pick one of your OCs and post your favorite picture of him!
27. Along similar lines, do appearances play a big role in your stories? Tell us about them, or if not, how you go about designing your characters.
28. Have you ever written a character with physical or mental disabilities? Describe them, and if there’s nothing major to speak of, tell us a few smaller ones.
29. How often do you think about writing? Ever come across something IRL that reminds you of your story/characters?
30. Final question! Tag someone! And tell us what you like about that person as a writer and/or about one of his/her characters!