Removing slide numbers from Powerpoint Office 365
- Click on the Insert tab.
- Select the Header and Footer option (towards the right of the screen).
- Uncheck the Slide Number option
- If you’re just changing the title slide then click on “Don’t show on title slide” at the bottom
- Click “Apply to All” and close the tab.
The information on the official MS Office page seems to have completely forgotten the menu is hidden by default.
Sentence case to ALL CAPS and Title Case
Shortcuts for changing caps in MS Word, Powerpoint and Excel:
- Word and Powerpoint
Select and press Shift + F3 till you get the desired caps.
- Insert temporary column next next to the column you want to change caps.
- Use a formula to change the caps, i.e.
=Proper(click on the cell you want to change the caps of)
=lower(click on the cell you want to change the caps of)
=UPPER(click on the cell you want to change the caps of)
- Copy the values in the temporary column.
- Right click anywhere else and Paste as Values.
- Delete temporary column.
Putting this here mainly for my own convenience. I suppose there is a reason why Excel’s a special case but really Microsoft, the fact that I had to write this entry in the first place says a lot about the total failure of your SEO.